Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) says ...

And the real concerns is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go to work in some of these politically correct forums.
I was trying to think of something funny to say, but I'm starting to get sick of these bat-shit insane Republicans accusing the Democrats of a fascist takeover. I honestly don't know if this woman is really this evil or whether she is the dumbest member of the House in history. Either way, I think she's dangerous. Yes, most people will ignore her or laugh her off, but the types of people who do listen can do serious harm.

Source - Talking Points Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment