Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) says ...

I’m a foreign correspondent on enemy lines and I try to let everyone back here in Minnesota know exactly the nefarious activities that are taking place in Washington.

I would say there are probably 30 keepers of the flame over here ...The main thing we can do right now is be foreign correspondents reporting to you from enemy lines. [...]

I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us ‘having a revolution every now and then is a good thing,’ and the people – we the people – are going to have to fight back hard if we’re not going to lose our country. And I think this has the potential of changing the dynamic of freedom forever in the United States.
She's in desperate need of mental health care.

Source - Daily Kos

No comments:

Post a Comment