Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rush Limbaugh says ...

One of the things that I -- and this is not the magic trick -- one of the things that I absolutely love doing, and I have become an expert at it, I can do it any time I want, and that is tweaking liberals. I love irritating them. I love them gnashing their teeth. I love them just getting mad as hell at me. So when I say I want Obama to fail, I know full well that they are going to have a conniption fit, because I have violated political correctness. He's too big to fail because of the historic nature of his presidency. You can't wish the first black president would fail. "Why do you want your country to fail? That's a horrible thing to say. Why, only an idiot would say that." Well, we all agree, I'm not an idiot.
Uh Rush, I don't agree.

Source - Media Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment